Platform 62 is located at the Historic Steam Engine, CRB 2010, in the friendly, small town, Ashton. Platform 62 is ±180 km from Cape Town on the longest wine route in the world, the R62. You will find entertainment for the entire family at this ideal Pit Stop for all tourists. Join us for fun interactive wine tastings every day from 09:00 to 16:30.
At Platform 62
• Uncover . . . the best local wines from more than 60 Cellars @ cellar prices.
• Discover . . . Brandy with the fun chocolate and fruit pairing.
• Relax . . . in the Shed Restaurant indulging in homemade meals.
• Let . . . the children play and watch the tame chickens in the safe play area.
• Try . . . the biggest variety jam, spicy sauces, olives and more from local suppliers.
• Find . . . dried fruit, cookies, spices and products like boerseep in the Farm Stall.
• Buy . . . handmade gifts in the Arts & Crafts section.
• Get . . . a helpful map and pamphlets of local tourist attractions.
• and . . . free parking and clean restrooms.