PEOPLE: Approx. 17500
INDUSTRIES: Agriculture - wine grapes, fruit farming, stock farming. Horse Stud Farms.
Known as the “ small town with a big heart ”, you will be surprised by the warm welcome which awaits you in this quaint country town. With 150 years of history, Victorian buildings and jacaranda-lined streets Robertson has grown into one of the most attractive Cape Winelands towns on Route 62.
With the great variety of attractions, activities, accommodation, and culinary delights on offer, no matter what time of year and no matter whom the visitor, Robertson ensures visitors an unforgettable stay.
- Bird Park with play area
- Horse Riding @ Nerina Guest Farm
- Horse & Cart Riding @ Robertson Riding School
- Robertson Farmers' Market - every 2nd Saturday - at Robertson Tourism Office
- Museum Morning Market - 1st Saturday of each month
- Wine Tasting
- Boat Trips : Kolgans River Boat or Viljoensdrift River Cruise
- River Rafting on the Breede River with Rafting Route 62
- Brandy Distillery Tour & Tasting @ Klipdrift
- 18 Hole Golf Course
- Fish Eagle Hiking Trail @ Van Loveren
For more see ...Great Things to Do
Tel: 023 626 4437 Fax: 023 626 4290
Open: Monday - Friday 08h00 - 17h00; Saturday 09h00 - 14h00; Sunday & Public Holidays 10h00 - 14h00
GPS: S33° 48’ 31” E19° 51’ 45”